Legal advice from the best Sydney criminal lawyers is very important especially when you are arrested by the police for any offence. These are the instances where you cannot deal with on your own. If you work with a lawyer, in this case, you will not only be advised of your rights, you will also be given the best choice whether to plead guilty or not.
Pleading guilty is not always the best choice, even if there are enough evidence to charge you. When needing to go to court, you should have the best solicitor with you. Never go to court without talking to your lawyer first. Whatever criminal case you are facing, you need an experienced solicitor that you rightly deserve.
Reasons To Seek Legal Advice
When looking for a lawyer, you need to choose the ones who have specific and regular appearances in criminal courts in Sydney. These are the professionals who grace the Local Court Magistrates with their time and appear regularly at the District and Supreme Court Judges are the ones who have assisted clients that have been arrested and charged with the following criminal offences:
- Damage to Property. This is also called “malicious damage” which may involve break, enter and steal charges.
- Offences Against A Person. This can involve Common Assault, Assault Resulting in Body Harm, Stealing, Robbery and so on.
- Offences That Put Another Person At Risk. This can be due to drunk driving and other traffic offences.
- Drug Offences. This can be the possession, supply, and trafficking of prohibited drugs.
- Fraud Offences. This can include Centrelink initiated offences, as well as credit card fraud, stealing, and so much more.
Criminal Lawyers Sydney and Suburbs – Brigitte Simeonides & Associates
If you are looking for the best Sydney criminal lawyers, there’s no need to look further. Brigitte Simeonides & Associates is one of the most trusted law firms all across Sydney. They appear in behalf of their clients and provide legal advice for any charges that involves criminal offences or defence hearings and trials, pleading guilty, and appeals.
Fees And Payments – Is It Worth It?
Criminal Lawyers Sydney and Suburbs is upfront when it comes to fees that you will be charged with for their services. With them, you are promised that there will be no surprises. From the first meeting, you will already have an idea of how much you will need to prepare. They are proud of their fixed fees. With their top-notch services, you know that you are getting the most out of what you are paying for.